There is a large range of buildings produced by Triang during the 50s and 60s. Here are a small selection seen at Harrow Park.
The bright red and yellow buildings are from about 1952, the dark brown buildings are from 1957 onwards. The last signal box is from the "modern" building range from 1961. The rubber house is from about 1960.